McGinley Group consist of multiple recruitment businesses operating across five key sectors (Healthcare, Education, Construction, Aviation & Aerospace and Creative & Technology).
Our Healthcare sector is growing rapidly and we are currently seeking a Senior Compliance & Staffing Support to work alongside the recruitment team to ensure client and candidate compliance (in line with all applicable legislation and contractual requirements) whilst ensuring the highest possible standards of accuracy.
Based in our Stevenage Office, you will enjoy working in a fast-paced sales environment and ideally come from a compliance background and/or have previous administrative experience in healthcare recruitment.
Our Compliance & Sales Support team members are the heart of our business, acting as the central liaison for clients, candidates, consultants and other central back office teams (payroll, credit control, compliance).
As the second fastest growing recruitment group in the UK (FT 1000 2018), a Company to Inspire Britain (LSEG 2018) and most recently a Best Company to work for 2020 (ranked 3 star for showing ‘extraordinary levels of workplace engagement’), we offer an excellent salary and benefits package. If you would like to work for a truly great organisation, search #BeMcGinley on social media for a flavour of what we do and apply today!
JOB TITLE: Senior Compliance & Staffing Support
REPORTS TO: Branch Manager
DEPARTMENT: Cross Divisional Support
JOB PURPOSE: To provide comprehensive compliance & administrative support to the Branch.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Work alongside the sales team to ensure client and candidate compliance in line with all applicable legislation and contractual requirements, whilst ensuring the highest possible standards of accuracy
o Maintain CRM System
o Ensure all framework compliance standards are achieve and maintained
o Facilitate candidate registration process
o Obtain references and identify gaps in candidate’s education/employment history
o Check professional registrations and accompanying documents
o Facilitate and obtain criminal record information such as DBS
o Facilitate occupational health assessments and mandatory training requirements
o Facilitate AWR requirements
o Maintain compliance tracker and identify areas of non-conformity whilst providing support and guidance to consultants
o Review new jobs on CRM ensuring they are compliant to legislation and client requirements with relevant approval from Directors if required
o Facilitate AWR requirements
RECRUITMENT/SALES/GENERAL ADMIN SUPPORT
· Ensure that all incoming enquiries are actioned, recorded on CRM and passed on to the appropriate person
· Assist with recruitment campaigns and support consultants with resourcing CVs (daily)
· General recruitment related admin i.e. reformatting CV documents to upload on CRM
· Issue weekly and monthly KPI reports to Directors
· Compile and send relevant management information to clients as required
· Support the company with general administrative duties as required (appraisal process, stationary orders etc)
FINANCE & PAYROLL
· Act as the key contact for candidates and clients in relation to timesheets and chase when necessary
· Working with the Payroll team, manage the weekly Payroll in line with procedures and resolve any related queries
· Continually support the sales team as and when required to ensure financial targets are met
· Liaise with credit control to resolve any payment issues
GENERAL VALUES & POLICIES
· Embrace and demonstrate commitment to the McGinley values, ensuring service standard are adhered to at all time
· Comply and operate in line with company’s policies and procedures outlined in the BMS
· Previous healthcare compliance & vetting background (including NHS)
· Previous administrative experience in a busy recruitment environment
· Previous payroll experience
· Strong MS Office skills particularly in Microsoft Word and Excel
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Previous payroll experience in temporary recruitment environment.
COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
· Outgoing personality
· Good communicator, verbally & in writing
· Attention to detail
· Organised & methodical
· Ability to work towards deadlines
· Ability to prioritise workload
· An energetic and motivated professional
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT:
· Attend company training courses as defined in the training programme for your job and grade
· Take part in self learning opportunities
· Help your manager identify your own special needs training
· Prepare for and take action following your appraisal and PDP.
Tell your friend's about McGinley Group's latest vacancy in Stevenage, Hertfordshire...
Senior Compliance & Staffing Support