A fantastic opportunity has arisen within our Credit Control Team. Working for a Top 100 company, you will be responsible for assisting the Credit Control Manager and the rest of the team with various duties, including the chasing of outstanding invoices and playing a vital role in the cash-flow of the organisation. The sucessful candidate will play a vital role in ensuring credit given to clients is monitored and controlled effectively.
· Embrace and demonstrate commitment to the McGinley Values
· Assist with chasing debt by telephone and email and reducing debtor days
· Setting Payment Promises in accordance with customer remittances
· Credit Checks
· Setting up New Accounts
· Banking of client cheque payments
· Account reconciliations
· Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices
· Working to strict collection targets
· Reconciliation of Portal Accounts / Self Bills
· Assisting the rest of the Credit Control Team in adhoc duties
COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT:
Tell your friend's about McGinley Group's latest vacancy in Watford, Hertfordshire...
Credit Control Administrator