The McGinley Group is a collection of eight recruitment and logistics companies which operate within four key sectors (Aviation & Aerospace - Construction, Engineering & Property - Education - Healthcare).
Developing rapidly since founding in 2009, we are this year projecting turnover of over £68m and have been awarded various honours for our work culture and progression.
- Sunday Times 100' ‘Best Small Companies to Work For’ 2017
- FT 1000 Fastest Growing Companies in Europe 2018 (the 2nd fastest recruitment Group in the UK & Ireland)
- FT Future 100 UK 2018
- London Stock Exchange Group ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’ 2018.
As we go from strength to strength, it's a great time to join the company! Search #BeMcGinley on LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter to see for yourself the fabulous culture we have at McGinley!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within our Compliance Team. Working for a Top 100 company, you will be responsible for assisting the Compliance Manager and the rest of the Team with various duties, provideing company-wide support across all branches to ensure the company’s aims and objectives are achieved through compliance with company processes and procedures, and industry standards and legislation.
- Manage internal audit schedule for candidate and client compliance across all McGinley divisions including Construction, Healthcare, Education & Aviation.
- Audit schedule includes quarterly remote and branch facing audits for overall compliance
- Carry out internal audits as directed against the requirements of ISO, legislative and project requirements
- Facilitate any client audits requests received from the business
- Conduct external audit of suppliers such as our approved or prospective intermediary umbrella companies
- Conduct any ad hoc audits as directed
Ensuring Compliance with Company Processes
- Raise and manage out any non-conformances identified during audits and normal business activities
- Raise and manage preventative actions and improvements to the management system
- Assist in ensuring the company adopts legislation changes by way of updated processes and procedures
- Assist in ensuring procedural changes are effectively rolled out, communicated, and understood by staff
- Communicate legislative changes to the business and (where relevant) its staff
- Assist in carrying out supplier approval assessments to ensure applications mirror the company’s standards.
- Assisting departments with training programme development as and when necessary
- Be point of contact for day to day compliance queries
- Assist and manage database amendments as required
Management of the Business Management System (BMS)
- Assist with maintenance of our ISO accreditations and other associated trade and professional memberships
- Develop new policies, procedures, forms, and any other documentation in line with legislation, client requirements and to support the various departments/divisions
- Assist in carrying out annual reviews of all BMS documentation and systems
Delivering Training Support
- Assist in production and delivery of staff inductions, training and briefings on the company’s BMS
- Ensure the proactive up skilling of staff, particularly in relation to any non-conformances identified
- Deliver any other general training as identified
- Assist in keeping policies, procedures, manuals and any other documentation up to date, renewing memberships, licences and registrations.
- Analyse results and highlight trends that require preventive actions
- Recommend potential improvements in the process to implement preventive actions.
- Previous experience of compliance auditing in the recruitment sector particularly the Construction and Healthcare sectors
- Previous experience & working knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & H&S requirements.
- Experience working of RDB front office system
- Experience of construction, healthcare and education legislative requirements
- Previous experience of policy and procedure writing within the recruitment sector.
Compentencies for success
- Ability to network and build professional relations with external bodies
- Written communications
- Process management
- Customer focus
- Action orientated
- Integrity and trust
Training & Development
- Attend company training courses required
- Take part in self learning opportunities
- Work with management to identify particular training and development needs
Our amazing benefits include a generous bonus scheme, an opportunity to attend our quarterly Pinnacle Club events (previous trips have visited Val-d’Isère, Las Vegas and Tenerife), uncapped holiday, discounted gym membership, childcare vouchers, eye care vouchers, summer & winter parties and more.
In addition to these outstanding benefits, and as a forward thinking business, we value the development of all our employees. Therefore, there would be plenty of opportunities for the successful candidate to gain relevant training qualifications to support your progression in the role.
If you are interested in the position, please email your CV to:email@example.com